Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My first love...

CB6000

I quite like the CB6K. I don't think it looks "offensive" in any way and it's very easy to fit.

The reason I'm happy in the fitting respect, is that I want to be able to fit and removed the device on pet myself, which means he won't have ANY access to *my* cock! All cleaning could be done with him restrained.

The locks are ok, small and the key is nice enough to be worn around my neck, which is also important to me.

Having said that, I have substituted small combination locks to the CB6K with no problems at all. Because we only had one key to the original lock, I was happier with the combination lock as I could text the code to pet if he got into any trouble.

I know die-hards will say combination locks can be defeated, but I'm happy that pet would be too busy in the few hours he was without my company!

Our first one did split down the centre, but that was because I threw it down the stairs in a fit of rage! Our second one shows no signs of splitting, but hasn't been used for more than 2 days at a time so far.

We also have a PA lock cable which we haven't tried, but if we are "stuck" with a CB, I will look into using that to prevent pull-out.